This guide focuses on what to bring into the actualy festival. What you would have on you or, basically what you could fit into a Bum Bag.
A good Bum Bag || Hammbag
Firstly, someone in a group will be asigned as bag carrier and will be storing supplies for people as you sprolick amongst the festival. However if you are this person you want a solid Bum Bag! make sur it looks good, goes with your outfit, is sturdy & has good storage space. There’s a bunch out there! Bobs Buckets are usually at festivals and have some great options!
If you want abit more space or looking to carry stuff for a few people. You cannot go passed a Hammbag for a festival bag. Great water cooler, Picnic mat, if some one needs a bit of a nanny nap easily set it up as a hammock anywhere!
Now you have one…
What to bring into a festival!
That when ou bring it out everyone will say,”You Legenddd!!!”.
- Vicks Inhaler – This is great to clear up any congestion in your sines if it gets a bit dusty.
- Lolly Pops / Gum / Muesli bars – Great for a mid festival boost
- Sunnies & Hat – Be sun safe!
- Sunscreen / Bug Spray – Aussie bush has all kind of threats
- LED light / Head torch – A lot of the festival sun will be down
- Water Bottle – A good water bottle that can easily clip on & off
- Walkie Talkie – great to chat with friends and usually you can find some other festival heads on the channels
- Battery Pack – Always great for emergency charge
- Pen & Paper – Great for writing quick notes for yourself or give to people you meet
- Condoms – not for you, but your mate
- Fan / Electric Fan – Hand held or an electric on that can spray is good too!Just for Fun;
- Cards – if a casual festival and could find a place to sit & chill
- Glitter / Face Paint – Spontaneous decorating
The next morning…
Some great stuff to have once people wake from the day where you already stated as a legend.
- Magnesium Tablets – Even better for before the festival
- Milk Thistle Tablets – Good hangover recovery
- Alovera / Bio oil – Great for after sun care
- Beroca Tablets – Easy to bring and goes along way
- Strapping tape / Band aids – For all those post festival boo boos
After the next morning you would have moved up from legend to god. Be careful with your new found power, use it wisely.